Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Prblem with RCU user fraud

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Wish_Mastera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prblem with RCU user fraud

Hello,

I open this topic if anybody can help me. I have a deal with this person xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with user xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] here in this forum. He has good feedback and that's my mistake. We have a deal to buy the micro RS4 for $60 with in this add: http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=xxxxxx The problem is that he insist to send the money as gift. I really doesn't know what is the difference but realized it after .... I have his word, he has good feedback here and on ebay too. After I sent the money he quit communication with me. No messages here, no email, no phone calls. Okay, anyway I'll do whatever it takes to get my money back. I've contacted paypal and will work this problem out. These $60 are my 1/4 salary, so they are significant to me. If you have any suggestions, that I can use, will be very thankfull.

Best regards,
Stan
Old 10-02-2012, 06:14 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Prblem with RCU user fraud

Stan,
I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

First, please remember that we do not permit the forums to be used to report problems with specific other members, or reference specific ads posted by other members. Because of that, I have edited your post to remove all references to the seller you are working with.

Sellers asking for payment via Paypal's "gift" option are doing so to avoid paying Paypal's fees.

Please submit a complaint against the seller using the form linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security tab in the marketplace. This will open a formal complaint against them which will allow us to track the situation. Outside of that, your only option I am aware of is to pursue a refund through Paypal's dispute process.