Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Finding an old add

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Houlegan
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finding an old add

Hey everybody. Does anyone know how to find an add that has expired/sold. I bought a great plane from a great guy back on 7-20-11 and would like to look at the details of the add again the Item ID:759037 is all I have and can't figure out how to find the original add. It was for a Great Planes Revolver 70. I can see the purchase on my ratings section of My Market Home but it doesn't have the add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Mark

Old 03-06-2013, 12:56 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Finding an old add

Since you know the ad #, there are two ways to locate the ad.

First option, go to the My Offers page of My Market area of the markeplace. The ad will be listed there, but you may have to select Archived Offers from the drop down menu.

Second option, open any ad in the marketplace and replace the numbers at the end of the URL in your Address Bar with the ad number you have, ie, 759037, then press Enter on your keyboard.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Houlegan
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Finding an old add

Replacing the numbers in the URL did the trick. Thanks a bunch for the help.
Mark