Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

2000 grand in trucks ..gone 2 months and nothing ? what to do

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

2000 grand in trucks ..gone 2 months and nothing ? what to do

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 01:50 PM
rc moneypit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 grand in trucks ..gone 2 months and nothing ? what to do

did a trade on here .. sent my trucks and gear in august .. still have nothing ..guy blows me off ..over 200 texts and aleast 30 emails ..
Old 10-10-2013, 01:54 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sorry you are having a problem with another RCU member.

Please file a formal complaint using the tool linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This will open a formal complaint and allow us to track the situation.

You should also seriously consider filing charges against the other person through your local police and the police department in the city the other person lives in.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:07 PM
rc moneypit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that would be great .. heres the problem .. the address on here is wrong ..and so is the phone number .. but the shipping address is his sisters or some bs .. i did call the cops in his so called town .. they cant do anything with the giving address .. I just so happen to work for ups and have someone out there on this deal .. the next step is to get a copy of all the emails and post sent threw this website to the police and i will press charges even if i have to fly to wa to find this guy .. all i can say is years of being in this hobbie ..i have never been ripped off or had any bad ratings .. hell i always give more then i get just to help must people out .. the ad was for a arr truck ..by the time the deal was over it was rtr with 200 more and gear then i had posted .. traded for much less worth in trade for his stuff .. just because my son wanted a scx10 with a jeep body ..lol live and learn .. so this guy got a custom made 4x4 boyer and a custom made scale truck with 1100 into .. for a hpi savage flux full size with 2 lipos .. spare body ..guy had it up for 500 bucks ..after my boyer that was up for 850.00 arr .. made it rtr added some brandnew scale parts worth another 200 bucks on top of the rx and tx .. burns my @## that i let this go this long .. but giving this guy a chance to make good .. not working out to well .. and yes ripping someone off is fedral .. and yes this will be ugly ...
Old 10-11-2013, 07:38 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Again, please file a formal complaint using the tool linked at the bottom of the Ratings & Security page in the marketplace. This is the first step you must take for us to begin watching the other person and, if needed, suspend or ban their account. Without a formal complaint, we cannot do anything and the other person will continue to have access to the site.