Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Account Deactivation?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 05:01 AM
4x4_Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Account Deactivation?

I am wanting to know if you deactivate your account will it show up suspended? The gentleman I've been attempting to trade with is now claiming that his account only shows suspended because he deleted it. Is that possible?
Old 10-14-2013, 08:13 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Deactivating an account will not make it display as Suspended. Accounts are only displayed as Suspended if our staff suspends the account, which is entirely different from an account being deactivated.

If the person you are talking with has an account that shows it has been suspended, you should avoid them at all costs. Continueing to try and engage in a trade with them will very likely result in you being defrauded and lose your item.

Last edited by JWN; 10-14-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:20 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I found the person you are referring to and you should know they were not only suspended, but banned from the site. The ratings you see on their account are entirely misleading. That person posted those ratings themselves using shill accounts to lead other people, yourself included, into believing he actually has trade history on this site. He does not and should not be trusted unless you can meet them face to face to complete the trade you are contemplating.