Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How do you reactive an ad?

Old 04-14-2016, 09:58 AM
jfbacher
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you reactive an ad?

I have an ad that says expired so I go in and make a change and process through step 5 and submit. The message then stated I can see my add click here. I do that and my ad still shows as expired. So, how do you get your ad to show active again? This should be a simple process and it is not.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:02 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jfbacher
I have an ad that says expired so I go in and make a change and process through step 5 and submit. The message then stated I can see my add click here. I do that and my ad still shows as expired. So, how do you get your ad to show active again? This should be a simple process and it is not.
Which ad are you referring to? Can you give me the specific ad #?

Note, if the ad expired (not deactivated by our staff), then editing it will not cause it to become active again. When ad ad expires after having run for 2 weeks, you must create a new ad.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:43 PM
jfbacher
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well this interesting. The original Ad number was 1065851 and showed that it had expired. However, I went to in Ad 1065851 and changed the dropping the price. Went through step 5 and submitted. I just checked the Ad, now number 1067725, and it now shows as active. Based on what your are telling me I would have to create a new Ad and that doesn't appear to be what has happen, unless I'm missing something.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:14 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The fact that the ad # changed means you created a new ad. This is what happens when you use the "renew" option on an expired ad.

You should see that "edit" is not an option for your old ad. You cannot edit an expired ad.