Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

How do I contact seller & pay for item

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How do I contact seller & pay for item

Old 04-07-2015, 08:57 AM
lamarkeiko
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I contact seller & pay for item

I made my first offer on the marketPlace, and was accepted. Now I don't know how to make contact with the seller to pay for the item. I could not find any links, or where to e-mail the seller. I know I'm missing something. Could use some help.

Lamar
Old 04-07-2015, 11:03 AM
lamarkeiko

Just to clarify further, under Market and My Offers the item I made offer to says "Sold to you" in green. I see no link on making payment on this page. Is that because the seller hasn't made contact with me yet? I would appreciate someone replying back to me to let me know what to do or expect. Thanks

Lamar
Old 04-08-2015, 03:54 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Go into the seller's profile page, should be links to email and PM if he has those enabled,

Otherwise to PM him, go here, put his username and your message in and go http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm

good luck
Old 04-08-2015, 09:42 AM
lamarkeiko

Thanks for the reply back. I found another item the seller had listed, and under where you can ask the seller questions, I explained my problem with the item that they had accepted my offer on. I went back a while later to the my Offers page, and there was finally a link for PayPal. This was their first time selling, so I think she was still learning like me.