Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

coltonamos

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 08:17 AM
davidckyr7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default coltonamos

He tried to get me to take the add off without submitting a offer then his person would pick it up because his wk. Schedule is too busey. I've had many of these scam artist tried the same way .this guy has no ratings , watch out for this guy.
Old 09-16-2015, 12:36 PM
dubflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HI David,

I had the same issue. He sent me a check for more than the value of the goods and said his mover will pick up the goods.

I did not cash the check but called the Police and the PACKWEST Inc which they claim are having issues with someone send out checks in their name....see below.

Good Day,

How are you doing today ?

The payment as been Delivered to your address and i want you to take the payment to your bank and have it deposited in your bank account, you should then get back to me with the deposit confirmation and the funds would be available the very next business day that is if you were not given the funds immediately because the payment is cash on deposit.

When they are cashed, kindly deduct amount as earlier agreed.

The remainder balance is to be sent via MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER(Money Gram)is a money transfer service and you can locate money gram out in any Walmart around your location.). The balance is to be sent to my mover information below,
Mover details are as follows:

RECEIVER'S NAME :Elizabeth Whitaker
ADDRESS: 8901 R.Main Rd
CITY AND STATE: Vineland, NJ
ZIP CODE: 08360

Once payment is sent out, kindly get in touch with me with the following information needed for my mover to come over for the pick up;

Reference Number ( 8 digit) :
Sender's name and address :
Exact amount sent :

N:B - Money Gram Transfer Charges are to be deducted from my mover balance and not from your own pay, and kindly please write me back immediately so i know you received and understand these email.

Regards,
Colton.

The police need to catch this guy before he scams others.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:27 AM
Maxam
My Feedback: (62)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

--

Last edited by Maxam; 09-27-2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Might be another guy