Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Market Activity Suspended

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 01:41 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JWN
Please send me a PM with the Paypal transaction ID and date. I will then be sure your account is updated appropriate.
I am still not able to post any ads and I sent you 2 pm's, the last one gives the date I paid with PayPal. The transaction ID # 6FN23455C9360504H. Still no reply from you.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:54 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeb
I've had an issue trying to place an ad for a turbine engine. I got a website error message which I created a trouble ticket for with all the error information from the website copied, but have heard nothing.

When I tried another browser and looked at my ads, I had about six copies of the ad and deleted all but one by checking "did not sell" as that was the only option for deleting multiple copies of the same ad. Then I looked at my account and I was charged about $150.00 for all of them. I created another trouble ticket, got an email saying someone would be in contact with me very soon.

Didn't happen

I sent an email to the markiet place admin who I guess is you, and I have no response there
If you see an error when you submit an ad, please do not click Refresh or Back and Submit again as this will result in additional ad submissions. Instead, go first to the My Ads page and verify your ad has been submitted. If it has not, click Post Ad, then Resume and you will see your unsubmitted ad listed and awaiting you to resubmit it. In this way, you will not receive multiple charges for what you intended to be a single ad submission.
Your account has been credited for the duplicate ads.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:55 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FLAPHappy
I am still not able to post any ads and I sent you 2 pm's, the last one gives the date I paid with PayPal. The transaction ID # 6FN23455C9360504H. Still no reply from you.
This issue has been resolved