Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Invoice problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 10:27 AM
G17Staggerwing
My Feedback: (159)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Invoice problems

Good Afternoon,
My Name is Nevin. I am having a problem trying to regenerate an Invoice. I WENT TO SEND AN INVOICE FOR A SALE AND IT DID NOT GO THROUGH! I have been racking my BRAINS OUT! Trying to locate a way to Regenerate another Invoice for the sale. Any possible assistance in this matter would GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!!!!
THANKS
NEVIN M. LEVY
G17STAGGERWING
Old 02-10-2017, 09:40 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the buyer uses either Yahoo or AOL for their email service, the email is being blocked by them, not us and it is not a problem with the site. This problem is well documented in this and other forum areas on this site.

Please try contacting the buyer using the phone number listed on the invoice you have created and tried to send to the buyer.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:06 PM
1/2 time show
My Feedback: (78)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have sold a couple things on rcu over the weekend and a couple of people who bought things are not getting there invoice
Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1/2 time show
I have sold a couple things on rcu over the weekend and a couple of people who bought things are not getting there invoice
This is because your email provider, AOL, is blocking the emails from being sent to the buyer. This issue has been discussed in this and other forums previously and affects both AOL and Yahoo email users.