Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Deactivated Ads

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 04:32 PM
WHIRLYBIRD
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deactivated Ads

somebow 2 of my current ads are now deactivated . How do reactivate them ?? I've tried opening them and tried to edit them . It won't let me do anything to them
Old 09-07-2017, 09:20 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry you are having a problem with your marketplace ads.

Without knowing which two ads you are referring to, I cannot offer any suggestions. If the ads have run for 14 day, they are likely expired and will need to be renewed. If they are less than 14 days old, please provide the ad #'s ad I will look in to the likely cause.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:37 AM
ggimlick

This just happened to me yesterday. No idea why it went dark after only one hour. Here's the info.---------LISTING INFORMATION---------
Ad Type: Classified Ad
Item ID: 1122668
Item: 126" Lysander by Phoenix Models
Quan: 1

---------TIMING INFORMATION---------
Starts: 11/08/2017 07:57 AM
Ends: 11/22/2017 07:57 AM

---------PRICING INFORMATION--------
Price: $800.00

---------ACCOUNT INFORMATION--------
Insertion Fee: $0.00
Ad Enhancements: $18.25
TOTAL LISTING FEE: $18.25 (this amount will be added to your account)

You may review your listing by returning to: 126" Lysander by Phoenix Models - RTF (ID: 1122668).
Old 11-09-2017, 11:56 AM
JWN
Community Moderators

Your ad was deactivated because you listed the model as RTF but are not including an engine or motor. RTF models must include a power plant.

The following is what was emailed to you at the time your ad was deactivated. If it did not arrive in your Inbox, please check your email spam settings and be sure RCUniverse.com is listed in the Allow list.

Ad was deactivated.
Deactivation Codes:

Moderator Comments: Please edit the Readiness option in your ad from RTF (Ready to Fly) to something more appropriate. Models posted without engine/motor cannot be listed as RTF
Old 11-09-2017, 12:10 PM
ggimlick

Okay....don't understand why the email didn't come thru when all the others did, but it's fixed now. I'll check in a while to ensure it's showing up. RCUniverse.com is white-listed at the server level and nothing shows there as being snatched. Maybe a bit of internet voodoo. I hate I lost a whole day that I paid for though.

Thanks for the response.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:14 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

I have added 3 days to your ad listing. Hopefully that will make up for the downtime and net you a buyer.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30 PM
ggimlick

More than generous, thank you very much.

Before I found this thread, I submitted a Trouble Ticket 32554, could you please have it closed? I don't want to cause someone else to waste time looking into it.

Thanks again.