Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

Post ad with no asking price

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Post ad with no asking price

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 03:04 PM
dsrepairs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post ad with no asking price

i am trying to post an ad for a Helicopter that I have no idea what it's worth. Looking for offers. Not permitted to post without an asking price. Can this be done.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:13 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry but we do not permit open ended "make offer" type ads as these lead to auction style bidding, which is also not permitted. All ads must be run as classifieds with an Asking Price reflecting what you would like to sell your item for. If you are not sure of what your item is worth, you may want to search our Sold ad listings for perhaps the same or similar listings. You may also want to do a search on the internet to see what your item has sold on other site to help obtain a value and Asking Price.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:12 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

What you are permitted to do is post a description in the heli forum and ask an opinion as to what its worth.