Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

The new rcu market place could use a few tweaks...

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

The new rcu market place could use a few tweaks...

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2019, 09:41 AM
badgerfarm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still can't see any photos but the popup ads and they are photos of chubby women in skimpy outfits. Why can I see those but not pictures on the rest of the site? Exactly what do ads with fat girls have to do with R/C anyway? For me no photo on the marketplace = deal breaker. I'm not getting responses from questions that I've sent to the poster. I did see a couple of key buzzwords in an earlier post about changes due to legislation etc. More legislation always means more difficulty and less user friendly and makes me think more data mining and information gathering. I'm glad RunRyder is back and I'm using RCG more frequently. I'm not a programmer or a tech head and don't know how to dump my cache or do a screenshot and post it. This is certainly a lot of trouble for little reward. It wouldn't be the first site that I have bailed on because of non user friendliness.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:16 AM
IBJoel

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by badgerfarm
I still can't see any photos but the popup ads and they are photos of chubby women in skimpy outfits. Why can I see those but not pictures on the rest of the site? Exactly what do ads with fat girls have to do with R/C anyway? For me no photo on the marketplace = deal breaker. I'm not getting responses from questions that I've sent to the poster. I did see a couple of key buzzwords in an earlier post about changes due to legislation etc. More legislation always means more difficulty and less user friendly and makes me think more data mining and information gathering. I'm glad RunRyder is back and I'm using RCG more frequently. I'm not a programmer or a tech head and don't know how to dump my cache or do a screenshot and post it. This is certainly a lot of trouble for little reward. It wouldn't be the first site that I have bailed on because of non user friendliness.
Badger, are you using a PC? If so, you should have an application called "Snipping Tool" or "Snip & Sketch". Use either one to take a screenshot and insert it into a post here by clicking the paperclip icon.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:47 PM
badgerfarm

Yes I'm using a PC but not familiar with either of the things that you mentioned. I'm still using XP but I'll look some more.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:56 PM
badgerfarm

XP does not offer this option and I'm getting ready to change over to Apple when this gives up. I'm tired of Windows and its constant intrusive nature and glitches. This computer was custom built and it's why I keep hanging on to it. It has a very small footprint on the web and that's why they had to abandon it for more (user friendly) versions for themselves. I've found some great buys here and used to really enjoy it but it has passed the point of diminishing returns for me. It's sad to see the demise of an otherwise great website because of more and more regulation and poking around. I can see the time when I unplug from the web and get back to reality.

Last edited by badgerfarm; 09-16-2019 at 03:08 PM.