Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

What a mess!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 10:09 AM
flyncrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down What a mess!!!!!

WHAT A TOTAL MESS HERE***** yrs of trading here gone!!!!!! Gary Troutman (flyncrazy)
Old 04-16-2018, 05:36 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by flyncrazy
WHAT A TOTAL MESS HERE***** yrs of trading here gone!!!!!! Gary Troutman (flyncrazy)
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-j...lly-sucks.html
Old 05-08-2018, 03:50 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

Originally Posted by flyncrazy
I totally agree
Old 06-03-2018, 03:10 PM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

Default I am a buyer and can’t figure out how to buy on this site anymore!

first I think I got it and then someone sends me the wrong email address so I got money sitting in limbo now, I used to know the email address before sending money, this would not have happened before! Then I think I bought a 61Jett engine and now the add is gone and no one has notified me in anyway! Is it mine? Hell I don’t know! Have no way of getting ahold of the owner! My favorite place to shop has been reduced to I have no idea what I’m doing now! I reckon I’m done here! Lots of great years and good deals over! Looks like I’m going back to eBay at least I know what I am doing there! Frustrating!!!!!!

Last edited by hairy46; 06-03-2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:57 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

sorry miss read the post

if you sent money to the wrong email addy you should be able to cancel the transaction in Paypal as long as no one has Claimed the payment

Last edited by scale only 4 me; 06-04-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:56 AM
matovich

I agree this is a mess, I sold the Jett to you and tried private messages but no answer, the system may be not sending them Im not sure... When looking into this I saw this message on the forum, please email me at [email protected] so we can finish our transaction
Old 06-04-2018, 09:27 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by hairy46
first I think I got it and then someone sends me the wrong email address so I got money sitting in limbo now, I used to know the email address before sending money, this would not have happened before! Then I think I bought a 61Jett engine and now the add is gone and no one has notified me in anyway! Is it mine? Hell I don’t know! Have no way of getting ahold of the owner! My favorite place to shop has been reduced to I have no idea what I’m doing now! I reckon I’m done here! Lots of great years and good deals over! Looks like I’m going back to eBay at least I know what I am doing there! Frustrating!!!!!!
Sounds like that might be poor communication the part of the people you're dealing with. I have word that we may be bringing Invoices back, so hopefully that will help mitigate these issues.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:28 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by matovich
I agree this is a mess, I sold the Jett to you and tried private messages but no answer, the system may be not sending them Im not sure... When looking into this I saw this message on the forum, please email me at [email protected] so we can finish our transaction
Where did you see your message on the forums?
Old 06-04-2018, 09:33 AM
hairy46

Default Invoices to me are a must!

that would eliminate getting the wrong email address and tying up money for days! I still can’t find out if I bought a engine or not? I sure wanted it!
Old 06-04-2018, 04:01 PM
matovich

Default system is a mess

I tried to contact a buyer over and over and the system is not sending my private messages or replies to posts. The user Hairy46 tried to buy a motor from me then the system has blocked all of our attempts to communicate, I hope this post reaches Hairy46 so he can contact me at [email protected]. I relisted the motor thinking a reply could be received there but this new market idea is crazy and no contact yet. This motor is awesome and he seemed interested in it for sure.

Hope this gets posted
Dennis Matovich
Old 06-07-2018, 12:34 PM
IBobi

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Gtt-3089 test.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:18 PM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

IBThomas Gtt-3089 test
Old 06-26-2018, 04:17 PM
IBobi

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by matovich
I tried to contact a buyer over and over and the system is not sending my private messages or replies to posts. The user Hairy46 tried to buy a motor from me then the system has blocked all of our attempts to communicate, I hope this post reaches Hairy46 so he can contact me at [email protected]. I relisted the motor thinking a reply could be received there but this new market idea is crazy and no contact yet. This motor is awesome and he seemed interested in it for sure.

Hope this gets posted
Dennis Matovich
The other person must have their PMs and notifications turned on. They are ON by default. The only way they would not get your PM is if they turned it off.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:20 PM
hairy46

Default Jett engine

we got it figured out hot the engine and it’s great!
Old 07-27-2018, 08:24 AM
Cashpoboy
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This website especially in the marketplace forums has become all but unusable. What the heck happened?
I'm about to delete the site entirely.
Old 07-27-2018, 09:41 AM
flyncrazy

Originally Posted by Cashpoboy
This website especially in the marketplace forums has become all but unusable. What the heck happened?
I'm about to delete the site entirely.
yes its sad now! I don't even bother getting on the site anymore! all my ratings are for nothing now also!!!!! flyncrazy
Old 07-27-2018, 10:21 AM
hairy46

Default Don’t like it at all now, I have bought things and to find that someone else paid mor

its like I don’t even know how to really buy on here anymore, I have bought stuff and never sure it was me that was supposed to get it or someone else, it’s been nerve racking at the very least, I am thinking of pulling up stakes, the part of the site the buying has been a big part of why I was on here, it’s to much of a pain staking task now, I am done by the end of next week if it doesn’t change back to a usable site again!
Old 07-27-2018, 10:24 AM
IBThomas
RETIRED; DO NOT PM

Originally Posted by hairy46
its like I don’t even know how to really buy on here anymore, I have bought stuff and never sure it was me that was supposed to get it or someone else, it’s been nerve racking at the very least, I am thinking of pulling up stakes, the part of the site the buying has been a big part of why I was on here, it’s to much of a pain staking task now, I am done by the end of next week if it doesn’t change back to a usable site again!
We have a number of new updates coming soon that should make the marketplace a lot more user friendly, you can take a look here: RCU Forums - Announcements in Forum : MarketPlace questions or problem?
Old 07-27-2018, 12:17 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

the first 2 items on that list, are the only things that have even a remote chance of making the site any better.
the rest are just more ways for ib to monetize the adds.