Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Edit ad

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 07:59 PM
dave de
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edit ad

I want to edit my add but not sure how to. somebody has responded to my add, when I read the add reply its says in white highlite message is hidden from public by posters request. I would like to change that so people can see some replies....thanks
Old 03-26-2011, 12:06 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Edit ad

The one who posted the question has the ability to "hide" or shade the post and edit it. You additionally have the option to "hide" or shade any post on your add, but can edit only your own postings. Whoever posted the comment on your add decided to keep it private so only you can read it.

I, as a user can see two comments on your Goldwing Yak55sp 26-30cc add (one from pastor Bob and one from you)
I as a user can see no comments on your Goldwing RC Sbach 342 -30cc add. I won't know if there is any , but you will.

Hope this helps you out , it is different than "editing the add" itself (which is done with the edit button)

Old 05-03-2020, 09:00 PM
jacksteward350
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What edit button ? I can’t find one anywhere and I have been looking for 2 days. I can’t edit any of my own for sale ads at all. *** ? It should be a simple thing. Right ?