Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How to post pictures?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 11:07 AM
padre
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to post pictures?

I would like to know what I need to do in order to attach a picture to my for sale ad.

Thanks in advance,

Sonny Pool
Roswell,NM
Old 05-29-2002, 03:49 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How to post pictures?

You can post pictures one of three ways. I'll share with you the simplest way, and if you want more information on the other two ways, I'd be happy to help with those as well... but they are a bit trickier to do.

When submitting a new thread, or posting a reply to an existing thread, there's a space for you to attach a file before you hit the submit button. It's below the provided "text box" where you would normally type your message, but above the submit button. Click the browse button on the right to search your harddrive for the picture you want, and double click it. You will then see it show up in the box provided at RCU as a link. Once it's there, hit the submit button, and it will be inserted into your post.

NOTE: RCU limits the size of attached images to a maximum file size of 80kbs and a max of 700 pixels wide X 700 pixels high.

If you run across any problems, just let me know.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:32 AM
jbwilhelmi
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to post pictures?

What are the current file size limits?
Thanks
Jack