Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Gathering info on "EDIT"

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Highflight
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gathering info on "EDIT"

The RCU username "EDIT" appears to be a "professional" scammer who has defrauded several people here on RCU as well as several others on Ebay under the username of "EDIT" over there. He goes by the name of EDIT.

I am one of those who has been defrauded by him and am asking anyone else who has been robbed by him to PM me with any and all information you can offer concerning his activities.

I am very aware that the chances are slim to none that any of us will recover any of our money, but I want to put ALL the information from the many of us who have been robbed together into one file in order to turn it all into the USPS as part of a MAIL FRAUD complaint.

A complaint from just one of us may not be taken very seriously by the USPS, but many complaints involving the same person should give us all a little satisfaction by making sure that the Feds take notice of this guy. He has committed a Federal Crime (Mail Fraud) by using the US Mail to defraud us all, and I think it's time that someone puts him in jail.

Thanks,
Highflight
Old 11-02-2004, 02:46 AM
up on one
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gathering info on "IFLYRC-ANYTIME"

hello,

i have a case to bring up.... dell shannon is a lying thief.... he stole me for 200 dollars and my engine.. he wanted a refund as soon as he got my engine. i was on vacation. he filed mail fraud blah blah blah... i sent him his refund and he kepy my engine... i'd give anything to meet this guy... anything let me know what we can do
Old 11-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Gathering info on "EDIT"

While I sympathize with your situation it's important for you to understand that RCU cannot allow unsubstantiated claims against person or company to be made in the forums. If you have a problem with an RCU member because of a failed transaction that took place on RCU, please take the appropriate steps in place. First, submit a rating against his username for others to read your side. Second, file a formal complaint against this member in the marketplace. Thank you.