Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

click click happy

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
Taildrager-inactive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default click click happy

Is it just me or has this place that used to be so easy to necoigate become click click and more clicks to where you want to go. I just wanted to look for a 2 stroke glow motor that usually was 2 clicks away, now I seemingly have to set this, or fool with that filter, or one step up or down. Too many choices and clicks to be made to find a motor or plane to buy. Don't say all ya have to do is this or that, as I can't remember what I had for lunch. Hope there is a piece of pie left for desert, I know right where that is.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:29 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: click click happy

Hmmm, if I want to go to a forum, I click on "my favorites" then click on the forum I want to go to. How hard can it be? Spend a few minutes on it and its not really that hard. Yell if you need help setting it up so you can just click on "my favorites" right on the front page and it brings up exactly what you want to see.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:51 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: click click happy

Too many clicks to find a motor to buy?

go to www.rcuniverse.com

Click Engines and motor link in the top left marketplace panel

You will see all the engines there. That is 2 clicks. If you want to refine further to just 2 stroke or 4 stroke then click into that category. Max 3 clicks. Where can you do it with fewer clicks then that? Not a forum site. Not ebay.

We have simplicity and power here. If you want to set filters you can or just leave them be. They can make things you do easier and you can set defaults so you never have to touch them again. Or you can ignore them and search/browse simple.

If you want to search from anywhere just the market or forums then download the free toolbar http://www.rcuniverse.com/toolbar then you can search any part of rcu from anywhere with no clicking.