Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

RCU

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 04:57 PM
brokenstuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCU

i guess you dont want people to know that members are getting ripped off in your market place

thats fine maybe i should hold the site administrators responsible for the fraduelant action taking place

thank you for deleting the topic and not letting me spread the word to other members of this site about the fradualent action taking place in your classifieds section
Old 02-16-2005, 05:00 PM
DarkSavageX

Default RE: RCU

they will take care of the memeber. you should post bad stuff about the market tho. they will take care of it
Old 02-16-2005, 05:05 PM
brokenstuff

i was issuing a warning to the members of this site

if they cared they would have left it up
Old 02-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Pinolelst

Another forum I visit has a section dedicated just to feedback between buyers/sellers.I think it helps keep people honest if they know they can be outed in public for shady dealings. Just my $.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000002 worth

Peace
Old 02-16-2005, 07:02 PM
rscharp

ORIGINAL: Pinolelst

Another forum I visit has a section dedicated just to feedback between buyers/sellers.I think it helps keep people honest if they know they can be outed in public for shady dealings. Just my $.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000002 worth

Peace
Savage-central.com has the hall of shame... dont know if that is what you are talking about.

Good idea to isolate the bad people, the admins can link the IP number to the users name(not their username mind you) one of the admins over there helped by giving information to the police...
Old 02-16-2005, 07:15 PM
DarkSavageX

if they are good they are poply useing proxies
Old 02-17-2005, 09:32 PM
brokenstuff

since this is still up

i spent 60 dollars today getting the mt1 running luckily i had a .18 off a smartexch on road to put on it

was a pain to tune and still havent got it just right but from the looks of it this motor should scream on this little truck

it still needs a body and a few other misc parts but it is in running shape as of this post

also i use layitlow.com its a lowrider forum ive been selling buying and trading on that site for 4 years without one bad feedback

they work the same way bad and good sellers list from my experience people are less likely to rip you off when you can call them out for everyone to see
Old 02-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Richie-EB4

ORIGINAL: brokenstuff

i guess you dont want people to know that members are getting ripped off in your market place

thats fine maybe i should hold the site administrators responsible for the fraduelant action taking place

thank you for deleting the topic and not letting me spread the word to other members of this site about the fradualent action taking place in your classifieds section
Im guessing that this is why your post was deleted........

HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.

JMO
Old 02-18-2005, 05:46 PM
Savage_Dias

I'm not sure what thread he's talking about but if it's true it's not defamatory.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Richie-EB4

I read his post and he was telling how a member has not delivered the goods that were advertised and he is in the process of getting it sorted..........I HOPE.........but the rules are there to protect all members and if the admins know about his problem they will sort it.

Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Unstable

I read you previous post and Richie-EB4 is exactly right about why it was removed. even if you have a problem with another member we cannot allow defamatory remarks to remain.

anytime you conduct ANY type of business transaction there is the chance of something going wrong. Online transactions are much more risky because of the lack of face to face exchange.

that being said it is not RCU's fault that you had a problem with a transaction.

we will however do our best to correct the problem to the best of our ability. after all if we don't police our market the quality will degrade.

I will be notifying the rest of the moderators and see what the status of this is.

please note that this may take some time to resolve. but we will do our best.

thank you.

Chris "Unstable" and the rest of RCU staff
Old 02-18-2005, 06:34 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have a full feedback system in place for our market. Click the ratings tab or click the feedback and profile for any member in the users ads. Many ways to check feedback.

If a deal goes bad you can rate them and comment in the market to "tag" their account. Doing it in our discussion forums is not the right place or effective place to report it.

We also have a complaint and abuse report and monitor all these daily for fraud. Did you rate this user? Did you file a complaint? Did you check the users feedback before trading with them? Did you see our suggestions for the use of escrow if you are unsure about a transaction?