Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

*Dissapointed* Eric Royer *of* Rc Universe

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

*Dissapointed* Eric Royer *of* Rc Universe

Old 03-10-2005, 02:58 PM
cmacclel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Dissapointed* Eric Royer *of* Rc Universe

I purchased a Pigi 3D from Eric from RC Universe about 2 months ago. When I got home to setup my radio one of the servos was dead. I E-mailed Eric and he said no problem he will send me a replacement. When I left his house with the Pigi I specifically asked him of the speed controller was setup at the 9v cutoff for the lithiums to which he replied yes everything is all set. I get home and search on the web to find the directions to program the Jeti 30 amp speed control and found out it's an old unprogrammable controller with no programmable voltage cut-off. I guess that didn't matter as the speed controller failed after 3 flights at 10 minutes each. He will not respond to any of my NICE E-mails and am dissapointed someone that is PART of RCUNIVERSE would treat me this way. Eric where's my Servo??? still have the Flu??? Kills me that I bought a RTF plane that I had to put $100 in to fly it. BTW he was supposed to send me the servo well over a month ago.

Chris