Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

paypal

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 08:47 PM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default paypal

I've bought 2 items and both were able to be completed by paypal. With the invoice i've been directed to my market and to the irtem that i've bought which has a pay here for paypal on the item. These links do not work and have necessitated my accessing my account directly. It would be nice to have these links work as in any other transaction and take you to a paypal invoice and ready for payment,
Thanks,
Dennis
Old 09-28-2005, 08:56 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: paypal

Dennis,
I what way do the links not work? Unless Paypal changed something on us, they should work, and have worked until very recently.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:19 PM
dennis

John,
In both ionstances the invoice that i received via email direceted me to my market and to the item sold. The paypal logo with the words pay here are bringing up a screen that says to wait for invoice and to make sure that shipping and local taxes if any are accounted with a click to accept. Clicking on that does not take you to my paypal acct with an invoice ready for payment, the box merly disappears. I've had to access my account by going to my paypal account directly and inputing the email address, amt and type of sale directly to complete the transaction.
I'm really spoiled by Ebay practise of taking you directly to an invoice and with your access pass completing the transaction in a matter of moments.
Am i missing something in this operation.
Dennis
Old 09-28-2005, 09:33 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dennis,
"the box merly disappears."

This is what I needed to know. This helps us to know where to look to find the problem.

Do you by chance have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer? If so, make sure pop-ups from both RCUniverse.com and Paypal.com are allowed. In the mean time, I will forward this to our programmer so he can start debugging the issue.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:26 AM
mkranitz
Banned
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: dennis

John,
In both ionstances the invoice that i received via email direceted me to my market and to the item sold. The paypal logo with the words pay here are bringing up a screen that says to wait for invoice and to make sure that shipping and local taxes if any are accounted with a click to accept. Clicking on that does not take you to my paypal acct with an invoice ready for payment, the box merly disappears. I've had to access my account by going to my paypal account directly and inputing the email address, amt and type of sale directly to complete the transaction.
I'm really spoiled by Ebay practise of taking you directly to an invoice and with your access pass completing the transaction in a matter of moments.
Dennis

The issue is likely your Internet Security or Pop-up blocking software. I logged in as you and went to your "My Market" area and clicked on the PP buttons. They work.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:00 AM
dennis

ORIGINAL: mkranitz

ORIGINAL: dennis

John,
Dennis

The issue is likely your Internet Security or Pop-up blocking software. I logged in as you and went to your "My Market" area and clicked on the PP buttons. They work.

John, your correct. It was my pop up blocker. I've modified it to allow pop up for this site and the paypal did work. Thanks for your help[.
Dennis