Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Suspended

Old 06-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Wolfmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspended

It might be a stupid question. But there is an add in here and when you look at the guy that is running the add it says "Suspended". Is there any more info you can get as to what is going on?
Old 06-19-2006, 09:51 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Suspended

If the member has been suspended and the ad is still running, it generally means the member has made some sort of rules infraction which can be remedied and their account reinstated. Otherwise, we would not leave the ad active.

If you would care to PM me the member's user name or ad #, I can look into it further.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:43 AM
tattguy12

i was wondering about a member under suspension..id name..moby oatis..wondering if it was resolveable for him? Or should I not attempt a trade? Just trying to protect myself

Thanks.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:07 AM
mmelick
My Feedback: (5)

I am interested in this moby_oatis also. Possible deal with him and now hes suspended. Thanks
Old 02-02-2007, 11:07 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That member was suspended after we identified him as someone who was previously suspended under another account for failure to ship his side of a trade.

You should only conduct a transaction with this person if you are in a position to meet them face to face to be sure of what you will receive.