Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

FILTERS & SETTINGS

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FILTERS & SETTINGS

My filters will not allow me to choose my settings for over a week. When I sign on, and got to the "Airplanes" in the market place, every add comes up with the premium ads first. I can't make it show today's adds period. And, I can't make it list only the listing "Since my last visit". I have re-installed rcuniverse, and my browser, all to no avail. I've asked three different moderators for help without getting any assistance. seem's the moderators only have time to Deleat threads that they don't agree with.

I received a message from RCU today advising me my Platinum membership, was expiring on 7/14/ 06. I'll bet if I wanted to renew my membership, that filter would work. If I can't get this problem straightened out, no use in even using RCU. I'll just switch over to "RCGroups.
Has anyone else had this problem? If so........how did you get it straightened out. Thanks, Bob Laine
Old 07-03-2006, 05:29 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: FILTERS & SETTINGS

Bob,
We have been trying to work with you on this issue through email. The last message we sent to you asked what internet browser you are using.

There must be something in your browser causing this problem. We cannot replicate the issue and no one else has reported it.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Bob Laine
My Feedback: (91)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JWN......I am using AOL and internet explorer. Thanks, Bob
Old 07-04-2006, 09:55 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob,
I just logged in as you using IE 6 and I cannot duplicate the problem. I went straigt to the Airplanes master category in the marketplace and saw 2 1/2 pages of new ads, all placed today.

I would be willing to guess there is a hung cookie on your computer. Try logging out of RCU, clear your cookies, then log back in and see what happens.