Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

ripped off?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 02:54 PM
jerseyjeep2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ripped off?

The funny thing is I just received an email from some guy that says he is from RCU and could I give him my Email and password so he could collect my emails for his investigation. HAHAHA.....I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I checked the member list and he isn't even a member here, and his email is a hotmail address. MORE AMMO IN MY FIGHT FOR JUSTICE Here is a copy of the email, do you know this guy? His email addy is using RCU's good name and if he isn't affiliated then this needs some attention too.
For the record I have forwarded ALL emails concerned this matter to another persons mail, that is not affiliated with RCU and also sent them to MY other email addy.
Maybe once the word gets back to the guy I traded with, he will pony up with my FG Stadium truck or will send back ALL of my stuff , in perfect condition (that matches the pics I have of it before it was sent.

Here is a copy of the email I received:

Hello , my name is John Neoff, from the Rc Universe site I'am
investigating
the matter with your Transaction with another member on the site . What
i
need for my investigation is your email address along with the password
so i
can get into the original emails about the transaction that was made in
order to get the original source or the HTML code which is very
nessasary to
this investigation . Thank you and i hope i can resolve this matter for
you

John Neoff
Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ripped off?

I am PM'ing you my email address. I would like for you to forward the full email to me so we can identify who it is that is asking you for this information.