Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Problems I am having..`

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 12:12 AM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems I am having..`

1- I can use the LOGOUT feature but when it returns me to the board, It still says I have an unread PM. I dont though.

2- I am getting several e-mail notices to threads all about the same post. Example: Member XYZ has replied to a post.....He's only replied once and I have 3 or four e-mails. all the same.

3- Got an e-mail notice today and when I clicked on the link, that user hasnt responded at all to that thread..

Insight Marc?
Old 02-12-2002, 12:28 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wayne,

Have you deleted all your rcuniverse.com cookies? If not do so now. Make sure you get ALL of them...some are www.rcuniverse.com and some rcuniverse.com or you can delete all browser cookies. Let me know if this helps any of the above. A bad cookie would seem to be the only possible cause behind at least one of the above behaviours.

Also, check that thread for which you got the email and see if the reply showed up late which can happen (user goes back to edit post, deletes post)
Old 02-12-2002, 01:52 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh yeah...make sure you are not viewing cached copies which will show an old page and thus the incorrect pm message.

the multiple emails is an ongoing problem which I still don't know the exact cause of and thus cannot fix yet. I believe it's the email program sending them and not the bulletin board but since it won't occur for every instance it's hard to track down.