Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

ad deleted?can't rate a scammer

Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

ad deleted?can't rate a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 07:29 AM
P47Tbolt
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ad deleted?can't rate a scammer

I recently purchased an item from a rcu member on 07/01/08.I have yet to receive the item.Item #410158.
I have contacted member several times by email without any luck.Now I go to rate him and the ad has vanished.
Guess he deleted it.I can still pull it up by going to rate by item,but it can not be rated.Where do I file a complaint against
this member.I see where it states to click on the abuse button,but when I do that it reloads the page.
Any help with this situation is appreciated.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:53 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ad deleted?can't rate a scammer

he did not delete it. we had to rollback our db an hour or so to a clean copy after a hacker injected some code into the db. it got cleaned up right away and we have code in place to prevent this new exploit. anything posted during that brief rollback period was lost to ensure we had pristine data