Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Breaking the Deal !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 07:53 AM
cc devil
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breaking the Deal !!!

Dear All,

I have a problem with another RCU member (Since im still working on it to resolve the problem, i wont give a name). I saw his offer on rcu ads. And then i sent an email to find out the details of his ads.

And also, the ads says, that the seller will accept the paypal. And finally, we have the agreement and would like to finish our deal. And put the SOLD sign on his ads.

And since paypal has a sending limitation/day, i have to split the payment in 2 terms.

Once the 1st payment sent, the next morning i received a notification that the seller refund the payment. He suddenly want to change the payment methode from paypal to wire transfer. And he retract the SOLD sign from his ads. And the offer from me was rejected.

This seller has been try my patience up to its limit. But since i need the item, I tried to cooperate. ive tried to make many international phone call to celar the problem. Unfortunately, the seller wont pick up the phone.

actually this seller has a good reputation history. But i dont know why this deal is very difficult.

I also a member of ebay. And never find this kinda of problem when i want to buy something.

Anyone here can help me out ? or maybe an idea how to deal with this kind of person ?

Thanks