Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Active/Rejected offers

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Active/Rejected offers

Forgive me if this is a newb question, I posted my first RCU ad last night.

This morning I see a "There has been activity on your ad" notice, and I looked at the ad. There is one offer in the "Rejected" category, none in the "Active" category. The "Withdrawn" status for that offer is greyed out.

I have no idea how the offer got into the "Rejected" category. How does this happen? Should I even worry about this?

Thanks,
Dave Olson
Old 11-04-2009, 12:12 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Active/Rejected offers

There are only two classifications for offers posted to your ad. Active and Rejected. Active is of course any offer that has been posted which has not been Accepted or Rejected. Rejected includes offers that have either been Rejected by you, or Withdrawn (as in this case) by the prospective buyer who posted the offer initially. Offers that are Withdrawn typically indicate the buyer changed their mind about wanting to purchase the item.