Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

RATINGS

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:14 PM
pandianightcross
My Feedback: (79)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RATINGS

A member rejected a transaction with me , because he wanted more. and he cancelled it and decided since I wouldnt give him exactly what he wanted he would leave me bad feed back , but since he canceled I cant leave him feedback at all. Admins the item number was ******. And there was NO TRANSACTION at all between us but he was able to leave me feedback? Please remove the feedback from mine if you could then cause this must be a bug , he rejected a offer and was still able to leave me feedback , and I cant do the same. If I cant leave a feedback on a NON TRANSACTION NIETHER SHOULD HE!!!!! So either remove the feedback he left or allow me to leave my own for him. Even though honestly there was no transaction between us so dont know how he can even leave me feedback.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RATINGS

You are right. If there was no transaction and your offer was rejected, then either there should be no ratings posted, or ratings should be allowed to go both ways.

The rating posted against your account has been removed.

Also, to prevent possible flame wars about this, the ad # has been removed from your above post.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Simages

I give up........ How the heck do you RATE a Member after a completed Tranaction??? I njust cannot find the answer....
Old 03-29-2010, 02:29 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

When you are in the marketplace, click on My Market. Then click My ads (if you sold an item) or My Offers (if you purchased an item) and click the "Rate" icon to the right of the ad listing.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Leon Snider
My Feedback: (33)

What you do when a member pays and can't give you a rating? Says "pending". Leon Snider,sr
Old 04-26-2010, 10:13 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

If the offer from the buyer is still listed as Pending, then you must Accept it before any ratings can be posted by either the buyer or seller.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:31 PM
water rat
My Feedback: (3)

Do I or do I not get a rating for purchasing as well as selling??
Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

All transactions conducted through the marketplace using the buy and sell tools are eligible for a rating. Ratings are posted by the person whom you buy from or sell to. It is up to that person to post a rating to your account once the transaction has been completed.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:11 PM
nitroprick
My Feedback: (9)

Hi my name is Ash. I was hopin you guys could help me out here. How do I renew my ad? I'm a basic member and my ad is pages down the list
Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 AM
JWN
Community Moderators

Once your ad expires, you will have a Renew or Clone option to the right of the ad listing on the My Ads page in the My Market area of the marketplace.

Please understand that ads may not be prematurely renewed simply to bump them back to the top of the ad list page. If you would like to have your ad stay at or near the top of the page at all times, you should seriously consider upgrading your account so that you can take advantage of the Featured and Turbo Featured ad enhancement offerings.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:42 PM
crash66

How do I leave ratings for a seller when I did not make an offer? It was an outright sale through here.

Phil
Old 02-22-2011, 06:26 PM
jfdewalt
My Feedback: (2)

How do i change why ratings i left for someone,
Old 02-23-2011, 10:53 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

crash66
You can only post ratings when you use the Make Offer tool.

Please note this is clearly stated when clicking on the "WHY IT'S CRITICAL FOR BUYERS TO USE THE "MAKE OFFER" FORM VS. EMAIL" link present in every ad.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:54 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

jfdewalt
You may change a rating up to 180 days after the offer was accepted by submitting a new rating using the same tools you use to post the original rating. When you submit a new rating, it will automatically replace the existing rating.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:29 PM
crash66

OK, I got it now. As moderator, is there any way you can set it up for me to leave a comment? This seller really worked with me on this sale and deserves a positive comment here.

Thanks,

Phil
Old 02-24-2011, 10:17 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

There is no way to post, or receive, a rating unless the Make Offer tool is used. Please be sure to use the site as intended the next time you wish to buy an item through the marketplace.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM
lleach1
My Feedback: (6)

John, I purchased a receiver from a member. Sometime during the process in 'MY OFFERS" the word "rejected" in red shows up for this listing. It should have read "Sold to You" as I made the offer, it was accepted, I paid for the item with Pay Pal and I received the item in short order. I cannot rate this seller because there is no "Rate" Icon for this offer. When I go to the ratings page and select the third option to rate the seller by item number I type in the correct item number and I get a message that I cannot rate the seller because I was not involved in the transaction. The seller in this transaction was excellent and I would like to enter a rating. Help please. lleach1
Old 03-03-2011, 09:32 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

I've corrected the offer. You can now post a rating to the seller.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:18 AM
breadner
My Feedback: (1)

I left a seller good feedback by pressing the good button but accedently clicked off the page and it disappeared without leaving a comment. I press the icon again and it won't let me enter. How can I give the seller a good comment.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:22 AM
JWN
Community Moderators

You can update your rating by going to the My Offers page in the My Market area of the markteplace, then click the Rate icon to the right of the offer listing. Be sure any popup blockers installed on your computer or enabled in your web browser are configured to allow popups from RCUniverse.com