Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Problems going to RCU?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 02:59 PM
georgewaldrop
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems going to RCU?!

Been trying all day to get to RCU home page or market and keep getting errors, I can get here to the forums, but nothing else...anyone having the same problems? Site seems to be down entirely except for the forums...
Old 06-11-2010, 10:48 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Problems going to RCU?!

What type of errors are you seeing?

No one else has so far reported any problems accessing any part of the site nor can we reproduce any errors.

Please let us know what the specific problem is and we will address it as quickly as possible.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:09 AM
georgewaldrop
My Feedback: (28)

John,

Thanks for the response. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I was at work. The problem apparently cleared up earlier tonight, not sure what it was, but I was getting a page which looked like a server error (NOT a 404, but more like an error accessing some "language" or "extensions" needed to access the data...maybe a database error.) unfortunately I didn't do a screen capture so I could send it along...if it happens again, I'll be sure to do that. It was more like an access problem (something the site was "calling" and the "link" wasn't authorized if that makes sense) I have done web site development before, but nothing elaborate, and it was nothing I have seen before. In any case, it appears to be cleared up now. For several hours earlier today, I could not access any part of the website other than the forums and the private messages feature. NO Market, NO homepage or other features...hmmmmm

Sorry I cannot be more helpful, I simply didn't think to get a screen shot at the time.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:36 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it happens again let us know.  thanks.

marc
Old 06-20-2010, 04:09 PM
nero1156
My Feedback: (275)

I have sporadic problems like not being able to get all the way through editing and ad to lower my price. The page goes to blank when I click 'next'. This has happened time and again and I get the 'does not show errors here' reply. I get pissed and get away from RCU for a while and then my postings go through fine, some times. Then there is the god awful not being able to sign off when I check my ads in the morning before work. Try to sign out and all I get is the little spinnee thing showing the puter or web site is working on it. I am convinced RCU programming is to blame as I have a Mac and get no viruses and the site will work 80% of the next time I try it out. Not being able to log off really gets under my skin.