RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   MarketPlace questions or problem? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/)
-   -   No marketplace access after paying. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/11639100-no-marketplace-access-after-paying.html)

Mikel-t 05-21-2017 05:13 AM

No marketplace access after paying.

I have not needed to use Market Place Ads since my paypal payment to RCU last year. I sent you a PM with the receipt as requested. You confirmed that my account was now open to use. I tried today and "Surprise" I am being told to pay another $10.00. for this service. Please explain why. Thank you.

JWN 05-21-2017 07:15 PM

Mike,
I apologize for the problem. I'm not sure what happened, but I have reset your account and you should have no further issues using the marketplace.

dmyers0403 06-20-2017 08:49 PM

I just upgraded my account by paying $10 then had to pay another $10 and still can not add photos. I had no problem till I upgraded so I could post more photos. $20 later and my account is useless.

JWN 06-21-2017 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by dmyers0403 (Post 12346207)
I just upgraded my account by paying $10 then had to pay another $10 and still can not add photos. I had no problem till I upgraded so I could post more photos. $20 later and my account is useless.

I am sorry you are having problems with the site.

Reviewing your account, I see 2 Paypal transactions of $10.00 each. Both posted last night just before your forum post. I also see 2 ads posted after that time with additional photos so it appears the issue corrected itself.

Please let us know if the problem has not been fully resolved or if you are still having issues with your Paypal payments.

BILLYFLYS 07-15-2017 10:32 AM

JWN... I see that there are other members having the same problem as me? Anyway, I have sent $10 a few days ago through paypal as requested to get my account so I can use it again? I have been a member of this site for years now, and have never had this problem before? Please let me know what is going on so that I can use the site again, as soon as you can.. Will be waiting for a reply from you... Regards,
BILLY

BILLYFLYS 07-17-2017 11:44 PM

Is there some reason why my question isn't being answered here? Please help me out so that I can start using the website again... I have really gone out of my way to get through to somebody about this problem via phone calls, emails, pm's... Don't know whatelse I can do at this point??

dmyers0403 07-18-2017 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by JWN (Post 12346306)
I am sorry you are having problems with the site.

Reviewing your account, I see 2 Paypal transactions of $10.00 each. Both posted last night just before your forum post. I also see 2 ads posted after that time with additional photos so it appears the issue corrected itself.

Please let us know if the problem has not been fully resolved or if you are still having issues with your Paypal payments.

Able to post now but had to pay twice

JWN 07-18-2017 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BILLYFLYS (Post 12352886)
Is there some reason why my question isn't being answered here? Please help me out so that I can start using the website again... I have really gone out of my way to get through to somebody about this problem via phone calls, emails, pm's... Don't know whatelse I can do at this point??

I apologize for the slow response.

Please PM me with the details of your Paypal payment so I can be sure your account is updated appropriately.

BILLYFLYS 07-18-2017 11:47 AM

Well............... I go to my statement page, and it still doesn't show where I made a $10 deposit into my RCU account?? I still can't post an ad into the website?? What can I do now?? Please advise... I would appreciate some kind of a response from you shortly?? Thanks In Advance,
BIKER BILLY

JWN 07-18-2017 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by BILLYFLYS (Post 12353054)
Well............... I go to my statement page, and it still doesn't show where I made a $10 deposit into my RCU account?? I still can't post an ad into the website?? What can I do now?? Please advise... I would appreciate some kind of a response from you shortly?? Thanks In Advance,
BIKER BILLY

Billy,
I needed your Paypal transaction details before I can update your account.

Now that you have sent that information to me, I will update your account immediately.

JWN 07-18-2017 11:55 AM

Billy,
Your account has now been updated.

Thank you for your continued support of RCUniverse.com