RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   MarketPlace questions or problem? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/)
-   -   How to make payment? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/2675988-how-make-payment.html)

tv.caddy 02-19-2005 11:13 AM

How to make payment?

After I sent invoice to the buyer ( member ID 10231) I received this question.

" Where do I go to close the deal?
I see the ad, I see you marked it >sold<
But I don't know where to go to actually make the sale??"

Please improve somehow your website so link "PAY NOW" be more recognizable with some additional instruction "how to" for the buyers.

mkranitz 02-19-2005 11:37 AM

RE: How to make payment?

Tom,

Our system does the following:

1. In the buyer's "Buy/Bid" screen, there is a huge "Pay Now" button, but only if you accept paypal.

2. In the invoice you generated, it has a section of the email that says: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS. If you accept paypal, there is an additional link at the bottom that says "PAY NOW".

Do you accept PayPal? If so, the buyer got the above notices. If not, the buyer would have seen number two above.

I'm thinking of additional ways but can use your information to better understand how the buyer missed the information we provide.

Michael

tv.caddy 02-20-2005 02:41 PM

Look like there is a problem
and yes , I accept Pay-Pal

Check item #76257
I did have customer (SBeachman) we agree to the price
I sent him a invoice
He somehow miss the link "PAY NOW WITH THE LINK"
now he's asking me to send him another invoice (which is not easy to repeat)
and
for some reason RCU reject his offer (I never did)
his ready to finalize sale
can you be able to help??????

Victim?,
Tom

mkranitz 02-20-2005 04:00 PM

It is easy to generate an invoice. Just go to your "My Market" area, click the "Selling" link and then choose the invoice icon for that item.

The weird thing is that on this ad, you never marked it sold to SBeachman. You marked it sold to "arfman" and "Yoqui". Make sure you have the correct ID.

tv.caddy 02-20-2005 06:51 PM

It's easy?
-so I did it....
type address... fill the charges, sent & request copy for myself --- and what?
This 2 invoice has no link to the Pay-Pal
You wrote that I idn't "marked SOLD to SBeachman. I did and it was automatically when I issued 1 bill
My customer also saw his status , and wrote to me about (now this correspondence is deleted) he also seen rejection
I presume that I will be able to issued proper invoice if you could reverse status REJECTED

CAN YOU DO THIS?

REGARDS,
Tom

JWN 02-20-2005 06:57 PM

Tom,
I'm not sure how SBeachman's offer was tagged as rejected in the system, but I've corrected it and it is now listed as accepted and he is tagged as a winning bidder. You can now go back to the Selling page in the My Market area and generate another invoice to him.

Thank you,
John
Marketplace Moderator

tv.caddy 02-21-2005 12:35 PM

Hi John,

I just look at it
SBeachman offer status is still REJECTED
What's happening?

Tom

JWN 02-22-2005 01:04 AM

Tom,
Try it again, I just went in and added him to the list manually. He is listed as a winning bidder, but you will have to formally accept the offer. His offer is currently listed as pending.

John
Marketplace Moderator

tv.caddy 02-22-2005 04:27 PM

Thanks John,
all is fine now
You did a good job

Tom