RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   MarketPlace questions or problem? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/)
-   -   can't view offer or mark as sold (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/marketplace-questions-problem-63/9266672-cant-view-offer-mark-sold.html)

Toggle 11-19-2009 11:22 PM

can't view offer or mark as sold

Im sure its something on my computer causing this, but thought I would try here first to find an answer or solution.
I got an offer for something I am selling, but cant view the offer or except it.
I get a message from Internet Explorer that it has stopped working and is shutting down
I turned off Pop Up Blocker and my security is set to medium.
Not sure what else to try,,, Im not the best with the computers.

JWN 11-20-2009 12:35 PM

RE: can't view offer or mark as sold

There is a problem with your Internet Explorer application. Depending on the version and your operating system, there may be a repair function in the Windows Control Panel. Or, you may want to install a different web browser such as Fire Fox or Google Chrome to see if they also have issues, which would point to some other problem on your computer.

Toggle 11-22-2009 01:26 PM

I installed Google Chrome,
Still doesn't work.
What are the settings I need to have turned on or off for security or other settings ?
It would havebeen nice to get the feedback for selling my transmitter on the site, insted I had to have my friend list it and do the transaction for me..
anyhow,,, let me know what to try next,
Thanks
toggle

JWN 11-24-2009 02:40 PM

If Chrome is having the same problem, then you have a 3rd party security application that is causing the problem. Perhaps you are blocking java script from our site.

Another thing to try would be to try logging in to your account from your friends computer. At least that way you can verify there is nothing wrong with your account. Beyond that, try to identify what changes or updates have been made to your computer between the last time you were able to administer your ads and now.

letsfly 07-14-2010 02:31 PM

I sold an item sold and it marked sold on my offer history but the ad is si not marked sold and I'm still getting offers.(item #650142)Thank You

JWN 07-14-2010 03:58 PM

Ad# 650142 has no accepted offers and is not marked Sold.

ROBERT C. KLINE 07-28-2012 02:29 AM

How do I find an offer that I have submitted to a seller. Ad number 857121, I made a long offer to seller, submitted offer and on my email account it only showed apx. 3 lines of an 8 line offer I made and the seller accepted. How do I find the rest of my written offer I made.

JWN 07-28-2012 06:47 AM

There is unfortunately a maximum number of charectors allowed when posting an offer. Anything beyond 180 charectors are truncated.