Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers > MaxAmps Support
Reload this Page >

MaxAmps at MARCEE in MN June 23rd and 24th, 2007

Community
Search
Notices
MaxAmps Support Receive support for your MaxAmps products here!

MaxAmps at MARCEE in MN June 23rd and 24th, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
JAM MaxAmps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MaxAmps at MARCEE in MN June 23rd and 24th, 2007

Alert - MaxAmps at MARCEE in MN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok gang here's the deal I will be at the www.MARCEE.org event in the Twin Cities or the Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN area on June 23rd and 24th the event starts the night of the 22nd.......(see the website for directions and further details) at the event is a drawing put on by the club and sponsors.........Austin and the crew with the help from will be donating two 3Cell 1550 packs and 2 3Cell 2100 packs as drawing prizes. Also I will be giving out Free Brand New MaxAmps Logo T-shirts to the first 6 guys or gals that I find with MaxAmps Packs in there Planes.I will Also have Black and White MaxAmps stickers for those who want them.

And for those of you that are involved in Electric car/trucks I have a special prize for one of you.........

Here's the rules: I run support forums on five popular sites. RC-Monster, WattFlyer, RCU, RCG, and RCZ. The first person to find me on Saturday after 12 Noon (no sooner) with a printed copy of paper from each site with my join date on each sheet and a copy of this post (which will be posted on all above listed sites) and a post with their user info from the forum site they hang at and a picture of their rc car/truck for proof that they are a rc car/truck person will win a 3 Cell 5000 pack from MaxAmps.com it's a perfect pack for the MM systems. A little comp work for a 130.00 pack isn't a bad deal isn't so bad............is it? Plus you get to stick around and see how us plane guys have fun.

I know I'll enjoy meeting all of you that I chat with on-Line and I hope the MN weather will cooperate for us. I can't wait see you all soon.

June 23rd and 24th, 2007 MARCEE in the Twin Cities.

www.MARCEE.org

Jason
MaxAmps Crew Member
[email protected]
www.maxamps.com
Old 06-02-2007, 09:51 PM
JAM MaxAmps

Default RE: MaxAmps at MARCEE in MN June 23rd and 24th, 2007

Hey all if your going to the MARCEE event please chime in here...........let me know if your gonna go......It's gonna be great to put faces with the names.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:01 PM
JAM MaxAmps

Hey all as an added bonus I will be bringing a couple of 2100 3 cells and 1550 3 cells for flyers to try out.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:51 AM
jackpower123
Banned

Attention!!!

http://www.jackpower.hk/ A surprise for you!

Good batteries for good models!

Jackpower li-po batteries, high qualities!

Make your models more powerful!
Old 06-18-2007, 09:14 PM
JAM MaxAmps

Ok all, I have my deep cycle battery and the charger for it.............I have the t-shirts for those of you I find with MaxAmps Packs in your planes and I have the prizes that will be going in the Drawing on Saturday..............and for the lucky car/truck guy or gal that did there home work I have a 3 cell 5000 pack. Also I will be bringing my New Hyperion EOS1210i and my LBA-10 Balancer along with a pair of 1550 3 cells and a pair of 2100 3 cells for you all to try out in your planes..............I will be there Saturday Morning Bright and early...........can't wait to meet all of you..........

see you at MARCEE

Jason
MaxAmps Crew Member
[email protected]
www.MaxAmps.com