First off id like to say the max amps has awesome service and make a great product. Iam new to lipos and tried to do as much research I could before I bought one. I have a stampede vxl and I bought the 5000 3s3p for it. I just charged it up for the first time with my triton jr. and my LBA10 Balancer. I drove the truck around for maybe 20 min or so and my spur gear got shredded so I took the battery out and noticed it was a bit warm. Not as warm as my nimh batteries get but you could tell it was warm. I am wondering is this normal? My LVC is switched on and the battery still has plenty of juice left. Just wanted to ask instead of doing any damage to it.