Community
Search
Notices
MaxAmps Support Receive support for your MaxAmps products here!

out of stock and can't fill order

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
billdee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default out of stock and can't fill order

it would be great if you can post on your web site that your short on help and out of stock on the most common lipo you sell.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:23 AM
dogsteve

Default RE: out of stock and can't fill order

ORIGINAL: billdee

it would be great if you can post on your web site that your short on help and out of stock on the most common lipo you sell.
I recieved the video from MaxAmps and it stated that all batteries were custom built. (Or eluded to that fact)
That said, this is my order history.

November 9, 2007, 8:44 am In Process
November 19, 2007, 2:48 pm In Process Added 9 Cell Pack for 66.30
November 20, 2007, 2:43 pm Shipped

I recieved no email pertaining to the shipper or tracking #.
I assume that the fact that I ordered a Lipo battery (Hazmat) that it will be shipped ground from WA to VA. An ETA would be a great service for your customers.
I look forward to the delivery of the MaxAmps products that I ordered.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:34 AM
austinelse
My Feedback: (1)

We are not currently out of stock on any products.

Our current turn times are running at around 48 hours for packs and 24 hours for loose cells and other products. I do not know why your order would have taken so long to ship out but I would be happy to check into this issue for you if you drop me an email with your order number. I can assure you that if your order took 9 days to ship then there was an isolated issue of some sort on your order.

We want the same thing as you, we want you to receive your package as quickly as possible.

All of our packs are custom built, yes.

The tracking number is sent out automatically with our shipping software. It may have gotten caught up in your spam blocker or something but I can assure you that it was sent. We also send update throughout the proccess including "order confirmed", "in process", "in shipping", and "shipped". You should have received 4 emails from us before you receive the item.

We are not currently short on help or out of stock of anything. With Christmas right around the corner, we are fully prepared for the Christmas rush.

Best Regards,

Austin
Old 11-21-2007, 10:22 PM
billdee

oh sorry about the mix up, great job then