Community
Search
Notices
MaxAmps Support Receive support for your MaxAmps products here!

I didn't get my 5% discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 07:56 AM
kent_man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I didn't get my 5% discount!!!

I signed up for the free account at maxamps using my primary email address then I placed my order. I then payed with paypaly which is connected to my other email address. I didn't get my 5% discount and I ordered over $100 and it still shows me at the 5% level. Also when I sign in it shows no record of my order. The reciept and order updates are being sent to me paypal email address. When I follow the order update link you have to logon, I logon with my sign in info and now I can finally see my order details. Only by following the link can I get the order info, not by just signing in and looking up my order. If I look up my order by order number I have to enter my paypal email. So obviously something is jacked up. Anyways the main thing I'm concerned with is I didn't get my 5% off the first order [:@] and it still says I'm at the 5% level when I should be at the 10%

I sent an email to [email protected] the other day and haven't heard back.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

kent_man
Old 02-20-2008, 08:08 AM
JAM MaxAmps

Default RE: I didn't get my 5% discount!!!

You'll only get 5% off on your first order no matter how much you spend. Your discount increase will show on your next order. If you feel you didn't get the correct discount contact [email protected] or call the shop at 1-888-654-4450 and the press 2 followed by the pound key. Josh handles all of the account info and should be able to get you fixed up.

Jason
Old 02-20-2008, 09:07 AM
kent_man

Default RE: I didn't get my 5% discount!!!

Hey thanks I'll have to give him a call. I didn't get the 5% initially.

kent_man