Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Can you make me a pack?!?

Yo maxamps support . I recently got a mini pack from you that I love. I like it enough I want a pack for my 1/10. Problem is, I need an odd shotgun pack. I don't see one on your web site and was curious if you could make one for me [sm=what_smile.gif]? I would like it to be made with your 4700 cells. I have tried asking through email but I haven't gotten a response. I am in desparate need of a pack. The way my pack holder is, I can't fit the side by side through it. The odd shotgun (I think thats what it is called) is in the shape of a U. 8.4v 7 cell is what I am looking for. Can you help me out?!?
    If it\'\'s a monster truck, drive it like a monster truck!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Can you make me a pack?!?

If you call the shop we should be able to build this for you same cost as a regular 7 cell pack.

Jason
    Jason
    MaxAmps Marketing Manager/Tech Support
    Jason@maxamps.com
    www.maxamps.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Can you make me a pack?!?

Called... Done... I ordered them this morning. I recieved an email saying I ordered hump packs, I think it's just because that is what is in your system. I told Josh I wanted both of them the odd shotgun. I think he got it. I was at work and moving around a bunch while I talked to him. He sounded like he had a cold [:'(]. I think he got it .
    Later
    Kevin
    If it\'\'s a monster truck, drive it like a monster truck!