Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tab Content
No More Results
About Spdsk8er

Basic Information

Date of Birth
September 1, 1992 (22)
About Spdsk8er
Location:
Riverton, NJ

Signature


92% of teens have switched to rap music if you are part of the other 8% put this in ur sig
Macs rule,windows druel!!!!!

Contact


This Page
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/members/spdsk8er.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to Spdsk8er Using...

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
526
Posts Per Day
0.15
General Information
Join Date
02-04-2005
Referrals
0
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:17 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.