Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Model Rockets & Rocketry
Reload this Page >

Countylines Black Friday sale info

Community
Search
Notices
Model Rockets & Rocketry Discuss all aspects of model rocketry here, including r/c rocketry.

Countylines Black Friday sale info

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 08:11 AM
Bob Jablonski

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Countylines Black Friday sale info

Hey folks here is our Black Friday sale and how it will happen
Whats on sale? First is the return of the original LOC Tristar 4 inch dia. 3-38mm motor mounts. Yes we will be drag racing them at LDRS but more on that later .Loc has made us a custom run of4 kits for the first run with more due in about a month. List price $129.95 Regular C.L. price $115.00 Black Friday weekend price $85.00. But there will only be 4 available. And we can not back order this item.
Next is the LOC Graduator kit. List price $69.25. Black Friday price $45.00 If we run out we will back order as LOC keeps this kit in stock. and we will be able to ship back orders within the week.
Next is the LOC Caliber ISP kit. List $89.95. Black Friday price $58.00. Like the the Graduator LOC keep this in stock so we can back order and ship within the week.
The sale starts Friday then I hit the update key on the web site. What time ? I'm not telling but it will be in the Morning EST. Just keep checking. And it will end early Monday afternoon.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Old 11-28-2014, 07:01 AM
Bob Jablonski

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The sale is on.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies