Notices
MRC Charger Product Support (i.e. Super Brain, etc) Tim Sandor of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your MRC questions here!

Need a new chager????

Old 02-26-2011, 08:04 PM
ohlott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a new chager????

I have 3 tamtech series cars 1 stock frog. 1 frog with an orion big block. 1 wild boar with a ezrun 7800kv motor. New one on the block a gt-01porsche. I am going to put another ezrun combo 25 amp 7800 kv 12T. I want to run a lipo battery and make it fly. I have a onyx 200 now for my nicad batterys. but need one for the lipo. want something that is around 60 or less that will do me good. I am not sure what the balance feature is used for and wondering if I need it or not. But love some recomendations on what chrager to get ....thanks

Old 02-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Texasaggie94

Default RE: Need a new chager????

The new MRC Super Brain 992 looks like a small convenient charger, and it's at your price point.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:28 AM
startazz

If you haven't got a charger yet or if anyone else reads this and needs a good charger at an even better price go look at the Hobbyking ones.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Chargers.html
Old 03-06-2012, 12:39 AM
viigoozoi
Banned

I think that you need a good battery for your  honey.There are some professional batteries for you.
http://www.viigoo.com/Free-shipping-...f70c71d693.htm