Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

superbrain 820 won't recognize battery.

I'm new to electric RC cars and I was recently given a Tamiya Ford SVT f-150 TL-01 shaft drive 4wd. I didn't get it new, but it looks to have been used very little. along with the truck I was given a MRC 820 SuperBrain AC/DC delta peak quick charger, and two super duty plus team Orion 3000mAh Ni-MH batteries.
    I'm sure the batteries are completely dead because it looks like it has been sitting for years unused.

But when I plug the battery into the charger the light just blinks. and according the manual I found online it says that it should only blink if no battery is attached. I even let it sit on the charger for a couple hours to see if that would help. but neither battery will do anything. what should I do? I don't want to go buy new batteries and chargers if I can get the ones I got to work.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: superbrain 820 won't recognize battery.

Since the battery has been setting a long time it should be charged with a dumb old wall charger for the first time. After that the 820 will probably work ok with it.
    and airplanes were in