Notices
MRC Charger Product Support (i.e. Super Brain, etc) Tim Sandor of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your MRC questions here!

Triton EQ

Old 07-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Superspook
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triton EQ

my triton EQ worked for over two years and now suddenly the Lipo function is not available Recommendations please. Regards superspook
Old 07-10-2014, 01:08 PM
John@MRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the MRC section, so I cannot offer any support for another manufacturers product. If you're looking for a replacement charger I can suggest either the Super Brain 965 (which can do up to 3 cell lipo) or the Super Brain Palm (which can do up to 4 cell lipo). Unfortunately we do not have any chargers that can do up to 6 cell lipo, if that is what you happen to be charging with the Triton EQ.

You can check out the Super Brain line of battery chargers on our website here: http://www.modelrectifier.com/rc-pro...y-chargers.asp

Should you have any further questions about our products you can email me directly at [email protected] or post them here and I will answer them for you.

John@MRC