Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Multi Rotor Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Yizhan Tarantula X6 New Version(No camera)My review

Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

Yizhan Tarantula X6 New Version(No camera)My review

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 06:44 AM
shea1980

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Yizhan Tarantula X6 New Version(No camera)My review

Hello all,before christmas i bought a Yizhan Tarantula X6 from gearbest,I recieved the package within 1 week.The packaging was fantastic and no damage at all.The reason i went for the Yizhan Tarantula X6 is it great battery size which 7.4V 1200mAh Li - Po Battery,and its 300 meter control range.The transmitter which comes along with the Yizhan Tarantula X6 is very good,and the headless mode works flawlessly.I modded my slightly and have gotten over 400 meter control range.The battery bay is very secure with a screw holding the battery bay closed there is no on/off switch but this is easily remedied as i cut a slot at the back of the quadcopter so no need to remove the battery every time it needs charging.This quad is more than capable of carring a go pro camera as i have done myself.There a three flight modes beginner,intermediate,advanced expert.Night time flight are fantastic also.The bright led lights are great for orientation.Even for beginners the is a great midsize quad.The moters are so easily to change if one or more get weak,Anyone in the process of buying a quality quad on a budget so really consider the Yizhan Tarantula X6.Hope you guys enjoy my post.
http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...652.html?wid=1
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yizhan-tarantula-X6.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	2147609   Click image for larger version

Name:	yizhan.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	2147610   Click image for larger version

Name:	51dfdf_63c2f09851f34907b6c5b193fcd2ed28.jpg
Views:	148