Community
Search
Notices
Multi Rotor Helicopters Discuss Multi rotor RC Helicopter's here!

first quad build

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 01:58 PM
iceman3500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first quad build

These are some of the items I'm looking at to build my first F450 style quad. Nothing too crazy just yet, just want to get out and fly it around. Maybe add a camera of FPV in the future. I found these all on Amazon.ca.

XCSOURCE NEO-M8N GPS Module Compass + DJI Naza-M Lite Flight Controller BEC LED for Multirotor Aircraft RC568 - $105.00

Hobbypower Emax MT2213 935KV Brushless Motor & SimonK 30A ESC 3-4S for DJI F450 S500 Quadcopter (pack of 4 pcs) - $82.75

Dovewill F450 Multi-Copter Quad-copter Kit Frame Glass Fiber Strong Rack White&Red - $35.00

​​​​​​
Total price is about $222.00 Canadian. I have a Futaba T6J and a FP-T8UAF with a new 2.4 ghz module and receiver that are available. I know I'll need a battery and some props but not sure if I need anything else. If anyone can think of better options or whatever else I'm going to need, I'd be glad to hear it.

Thanks, Iceman
Sorry about the font size; it wouldn't let me add url's.