Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

MVVS 58 ignition

I have a MVVS 58 Pro sport brought from a club mate brand new never been run ,but quite old it has the old type Vlach ignition box the little blue one.
    Fitted it to a model and been flying well ,but unfortunately it would not start today and following all the usual checks it seems the ignition unit as packed up
    MVVS site is showing a Vlach 3312l unit will this be the right one for a Pro sport .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    MVVS will answer questions very quickly if you contact them. Sending them an engine is very time consuming and fairly expensive. Chief aircraft will only service MVVS engines that they have sold. If you ever dismantle the engine to replace seals and bearings be advised the machine screw that secures the rod to the crank is a left hand thread. This machine screw requires a special socket. It took me two nights to machine one. Duncan James