Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

Mvvs 116

Old 09-08-2019, 03:23 AM
Theladypatricia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mvvs 116

I got a 116 used from a seller and have had problems getting it started.

Originally it was using a "sparkswitch" with 11.1 lipo

I couldn't even get the engine to pop.
I replaced the sparkswitch with an ibec running 6.6v

I got it to run for 3 flights then it died in the air and I safely landed.landed after that it won't start. I've put the spark switch back in and got it to fire but it has irregular acceleration thst I feel is from rf noise. I am using short mufflers not cans or pipes. Both needles are set to 1 turn.

I cannot understand the programing steps in the manual online. Can you please help me understand what I'm doing wrong. What voltage is best with this ignition? What pins on the ignition module need to be jumped for it to work properly. I use a manual choke not a servo. And the led and programming cable it mentions in the manual did not come with the sale.

I can connect an led of my own and I can get it to light up but it won't shut off unless I lower my travel to 38 (dx18).

[email protected]
Thank you.