Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

MVVS (or Mark?) Parts Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
rg1911
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MVVS (or Mark?) Parts Diagram

I have what I'm told is an MVVS .61-size engine (marked "10" on the left side) with both the diesel and the glow heads. Although it's never been run, I suspect from other descriptions that it may be an older model (throttle stop screw on carburetor). Rather than a Woodruff key, it uses a compression collet to hold the drive washer in place.

The specific question is: The front bearing is not sealed and I'm wondering if there is supposed to be something between the bearing and the compression collet/drive washer. I have not been successful in finding an exploded parts diagram.

Thank you,
Richard Gugeler

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay75463.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	494733   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sn40141.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	494734  
Old 07-21-2006, 04:31 PM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MVVS (or Mark?) Parts Diagram

MVVS used both sealed and non-sealed bearings from time to time. If you are worried about dirt entering the gap, loosely tie a piece of hemp twine around it and apply a few drops of oil. Sealed bearings are not required, and lubrication of the front bearing is better in the non-sealed versions.