Community
Search
Notices
MVVS Support Get support from 3 qualified MVVS Forum Hosts. Dar Zeelon, representative from Israel. David Moen, representative from Canada. Pe Reivers, representative from Netherlands.

MVVS 6.5

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 04:47 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts
Default MVVS 6.5

I've have an older MVVS 6.5cc engine that i'm looking to rebuild. Im in need of some parts such as, piston & sleeve set, bearings, gaskets, and a throttle arm for the carb. Where can i get these parts, and what would be the "rough" cost to have it all rebuilt for me.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:36 PM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MVVS 6.5

If you need a complete rebuild, a new engine would be better, and as cost/time effective as exchanging all the parts. Mail cost for a part is as high as sending a complete engine. If you were rebuilding a GRRT, the story would be different of course.
I do have a lot of spares, and I am certain Dar will have them as well.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:03 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

the engine probly doesn't need a completely rebuild.. i truly only need the throttle arm, and "maybe" bearings. its been sitting in a box for 3 years but still turns over very freely... i was just wondering how much the parts for an complete rebuild would be.. and i can do the rebuild myself, just dont know if i'll have the time anytime soon to do the rebuild.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:35 PM
pe reivers

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The lever is less than one Euro, Bearings are standard metric for about 10 Euro,s and a cylinder set will be about 25 Euros