Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

2 planes on same frequency

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

2 planes on same frequency

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 12:24 PM
dlybie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 planes on same frequency

I ordered 2 dynam super cub pa 18s so my grandsons could learn to fly them at my place and before ordering I chatted with the "live help" at nitroplanes web site and asked if I could fly 2planes of the same model at the same time in the same area without interfering with each other frequency wise and the reply I got was when ordering to state in the comment box to have them change one of the planes frequencies and then they could both be flown. I did this and even stressed that I needed this done or I did not want to complete the order. The planes came and it appears the frequencies are the same, as one controller starts both planes. I have not flown one plane yet as I just got it assembled but I did try the same controller and both planes start up with the same controller. How can I change the frequency on one of the planes? Would have been very helpful if the comment box had been read and the request fulfilled.
Thanks to anyone for any help
Don
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
opjose

Default RE: 2 planes on same frequency

PM time...
Old 09-19-2010, 02:12 AM
panamajack44a

Unless you are flying 3.4 ghz planes all you have to to do is to replace the rario crystles in the transmitter and receiver of one of the planes.
You will be flying in the same frequency but on different channels of that frequency. Its like listening to FM radio but different stations.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:14 AM
panamajack44a

Unless you are flying 2.4 ghz planes all you have to to do is to replace the radio crystles in the transmitter and receiver of one of the planes.
You will be flying in the same frequency but on different channels of that frequency. Its like listening to FM radio but different stations.