Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Nitro Models 50cc Ultimate CG????

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Nitro Models 50cc Ultimate CG????

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 08:49 AM
sassy8
My Feedback: (61)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Models 50cc Ultimate CG????

Where is the CG on the 50cc Ultimate? The manual I have says 105mm from the leading edge, presume upper wing;manual doesn't say, which puts it at the front of the wing tube. With this configuration I will have to add 3.5 lbs in the nose to get it to balance. I've never had to add weight like that to a plane, thats the weight of the DA 50 hanging on the front. I don't install batteries until I start to balance, thats what I use them for. Any help or suggestions or a correct manual would be appreciated.[&:]

Jeff
Old 10-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Jabird73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Models 50cc Ultimate CG????

i just flew mine this morning, I set my CG @ 15-16CM. it is nose heavy. I am goin to take some weight out. right now my CG was set about 50% of the chord and it was nose havy, Im thinking I am gonna try about 60-65% chord and lose some nose weight, right now I had to put about 2 pounds up front. It flies great but was way to noseheavy upright. But I sheared the right stab off in flight. got it down. now I need to fix it. but my CG was @ 5 3/4" measured from tip of top wing back